Whatever you’re doing should be moving you to where you’d like to be. If you feel, you haven’t moved towards where you’d like to be, or feeling unsuccessful with whatever you’re doing. Stop for a while and find the cause why you aren’t moving toward success, and to where you’d like to be. Just keep saying you feel like doing this, you believe you should have whatever you need, and do not do what is necessary to achieve what you need. You won’t achieve what you need. Find what will work to move you towards having success and to achieve what you need.
Look at every obstacle, every setback, difficulties, hardship and failures, not to break you, or to prevent you from achieving your objectives. Often they come to strengthen us. We have to overcome them and learn from them how to do things better.
You may not have all the success you desire, it seems almost impossible to have success from everything you think, from every idea you have, and from everything you do. Nevertheless, be assured in every good idea success is imbedded.
The more seed you plant and nurture for having success the more chances you’re creating for achieving success.
Enjoy what you’re doing, believe in what you’re doing, be persistent, keep doing and keep going.
How you measure your success is another matter for you.
- Develop a strong belief, have strong faith you can become successful.
- Allow yourself to see things from different perspectives.
- Keep imagining you’re successful.
- Transfer that imagination onto what you’ll be doing, sees it as a success.
- Work and attract success to you.
- Keep working, keep doing things that will make you successful.
- Keep looking for anything that can make you successful.
- Find things which can fulfil hopes, wishes, and dreams.
- Seize every opportunity, use every possibility which you feel and believe will make a success.
- Solve every problem which you find yourself in.
- After you’ve achieved success, prepare to fight for keeping it. kb’s