Achieving dreams and desires, and making your life better, takes an effort with applied know-how, and in those processes, it’s possible to make mistakes as well as fortunes. This is when correct thinking and imagining can help to avoid many mistakes and can lead to mistakes, unexpected opportunities for chances and fortunes to be your companion.
What is crucial is how you react to the unexpected problem and difficulties as they arise, and what you do with opportunities to create something wonderful?
Whatever you want to accomplish, starts with knowing what you can do doing, and using whatever is your ability for achieving successful accomplishments. It’s up to you to make the most of your effort to get the most out of yourself, and out of life. This involves doing what’s right and different things which will contribute to successful accomplishments.
It’s not my intention to tell anyone what to do, or not to do. Neither, do I intend to force anyone how to live his or her lives. Nevertheless, other people have helped and guide me. If I can pass on and share positive information to anyone who wants to try to make him or herself financially successful and happier. I believe I should?
Because no one person can do everything on their own to become successful, we all need help and guidance from experts. Someone who may have travelled down that path we would like to travel. Someone who knows the right thing to do for empowering ourselves.
There was that time when I found myself in difficulties and hardship. I lost my business, and a place to live. I lost my way, and got stuck in remorse, making excuses, going nowhere. A friend of mine who was a psychologist and business adviser gave me a self-assessment test, which helped me to find myself to empower my potential.
That test has helped me. It might be helpful to you for guiding you to find your true potential, and what you enjoy and love to do. I’ve made some update. Print out the questions and write out the answers truthfully.
- Start with being direct, honest and objective with yourself. Other people will ask you how you feel, without hesitation you give an answer which might not be how you really feel.
- Ask yourself how are you really feeling?
- Think and consider how you should really feel.
- What excites you the most you’d love to achieve from a young age. Be open-minded, realistic, and describe how you feel about it now?
- How do you see yourself at present?
- Think what you’d like to accomplish.
- What are your other priorities?
- What do you feel and believe is most interesting and unique about you?
- What is your present expectation?
- What have you been successful in doing?
- Especially if things aren’t going well for you, are you willing to make a drastic change, and take a new approach?
- We often do things which don’t excite us, or isn’t competent in doing.
- What doesn’t excite you doing?
- What you don’t feel competent doing?
- What satisfaction you get from doing things?
- What do you feel will make you feel fulfilled and rewarding doing?
- Do you really know and understand the goals you’re trying to achieve?
- Do you truly believe in them?
- Which one of your goal do you feel is important and must give immediate attention?
- Why do you want to achieve that goal immediate?
- What do you feel will be your biggest and immediate challenge?
- Are you prepared to face and overcome those challenges and whatever other obstacle which will arrive?
- What abilities and skill you have to achieve your goals?
- What action are you prepared to take for specific achievements?
- Will it matter the kind of action you will have to take?
- How long are you prepared to work, to see your labours bear fruits from your goals?
Everyone should try to know what they need and have to do. Start by asking oneself what is their ultimate aim in life. What do you intend to do and would like to achieve. Is it to keep yourself healthy. Is it to progress, become successful and make money to live in opulence? You are the person who can answer those questions.
The choice and the decision is yours, it falls on you to choose and decide how you are going to fulfil and realise your dreams. It falls on you, how you’re going to utilise you potential and capabilities, making a difference in achieving dreams for you to improve and progress, or not.
Before, you start stepping on the ladder that will take you where successful achievements are made. Take this into consideration, it will take effort which is labour, and time to climb that ladder. It will be like you’re reaching for something out of your reach which you’ll have to put in enough energy to reach. You’ll need to be dedicated, persistence with determination and commitment. To achieve your dreams and desires, you’ll have to start thinking and imagine in the positive ways of progressing up that ladder.
When you learn how to think and imagine positively and develop the knowledge of climbing the ladder towards success. With effort, time, dedication, commitment, persistence and determination reaching the top of the ladder where success is, you can achieve success. Nonetheless, the reality of trying to accomplish a certain thing is always harder than first anticipated. ©KB’s